· Entry to one session, either 12pm-3pm or 4pm-7pm
· NEAT spirit glass
· Loch Ness bottled water
· The Festival Guide
· All drinks that are provided in the main
How does it work?
Simply approach any of the exhibitors stands, ask politely for a dram and you shall receive a tasty glass of gin or whisky (it really is that simple). Every exhibitor will know their spirits inside out and it’s well worth taking advantage of their knowledge. They’ll be able to answer all and any gin/whisky related questions you may have and will happily explain why their gin and whisky is so tasty.
‘Last Pour’ will be 15 minutes prior to the session end time. So please do not complain when you’re not served beyond this time!
Will there be a shop?
We will have a shop available to take care of all your purchasing requirements and selling every whisky and gin that you will find in the show.
On purchase of a ticket for the Spirit of Alba Gin & Whisky Festival, you agree to abide by these common-sense Guidelines which have been designed to ensure a convivial, safe environment for everyone at the event.
1. The Spirit of Alba Gin & Whisky Festival promotes and encourages responsible drinking by all visitors at the event.
2. The legal drinking age in the UK is 18 years old. The Festival Organisers may ask for proof of ID from any guests whom they believe to be underage.
3. The Festival is all about enjoying excellent gin & whisky – not excess. In this respect, the Festival believes in quality over quantity.
4. Visitors are strongly encouraged to eat before and drink plenty of water during the event.
5. There will be bottled water available throughout the venue.
6. As part of their duty of care to you, exhibitors will have the right of refusal not serve anyone whom they believe to have consumed an excessive amount of alcohol.
7. Staff will be on duty at the Festival for the help and protection of all visitors and exhibitors.
8. Our Festival Staff will have the right to ask anyone who is inebriated or who becomes disruptive or offensive to other visitors or exhibitors to leave the event.
9. No refund or re-admittance will be granted to anyone who has been asked to leave the Festival or who has been removed from the event for the above reasons.
10. The above guidelines, if followed correctly, should greatly enhance Visitors’ enjoyment of the Festival and appreciation of the fine gin & whiskies available on the day.